Thursday, March 10, 2016

Fashion: Lust

Fashion has been an interest of mine for years, it can be such a great way to express aspects of you personality. Last week, I posted outfits that I could and would currently wear. The outfits below are the outfits I, now day, wish to be able to wear confidently. Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer in wearing exactly what you want. no matter what you look like or what size you are. However, for me personally, I can't wear these clothes and be comfortable and confident in them with the body I have now. I'm working to achieve a healthy body that I can be proud of and again, I'd like to stress that loving the body you have and wearing whatever you want and feeling beautiful and sexy is so important, but I'm just not quite there yet in my self-esteem. I know that I one day will be though. For now, I'll lust after outfits like these and use them as motivation to get to where I want to be, whether that mentally or physically. I truly hope you're all well. Ta for now, my lovelies. xx

Fashion: Lust





No comments:

Post a Comment